1. The car DVR shows the memory card is full, and could not loop recording?
a, Please format the micro SD card firstly, specially the new card.
b, Please check video clip time settings : 1min / 3mins / 5mins / OFF, if you choose OFF option, and then will not support loop recording function.
c, Please check whether set up too high G-Sensor sensitivity and locked too many video files , it also will influence the loop recording function. Please choose the middle or low sensitivity accordingly.
2. Car DVR automatically power on / off?
Please check whether turn on the Parking Monitor function. If the parking monitor is on, then car DVR will be automatically power on and start video recording when something hit the DVR, and then DVR will automatically power off after 15s - 30s. Just choose to turn off this parking monitor , will solve this problem.
3. Rear camera has no image?
a, Please check AV IN port and back camera cable connect well or not;
b, Please check whether you turn off the picture in picture mode.
4. The car DVR crash and responds slowly during recording?
Please use the class 10 high speed and good quality micro SD card; if not C10 card, then will has this issues happened.
5. The date & time will not save after settings up?
a, After setting up the data &time, please exit the settings menu and then manually press the power button to turn off the DVR. Then will save the data & time settings.
b, When the DVR is abnormally powered off, the DVR current data & settings cannot be saved timely.
6. The back camera image will shows streaks or line interference or black reverse screen or blurred screen when in reverse gear?
a, Please the back camera cable connection is correct or not.
Correct connection: the red line is connected to the positive pole of reverse lamp power, the black line is the test line, no need to connect! (note: this back camera cable only could be connected with 12V power, it will burn DVR main board if connect to truck 24V)
b, Please check whether the car DVR is under low power status . It is normal if DVR has no power.
Please power supply the car DVR with our standard car charger into cigar lighter.
c, If there is a black screen or blurred screen when reversing, the main reason is that some of car models (German, American, Toyota, etc.), the rear lamp voltage pulse signal interference, if the customer has such problems during the installation processor, please add one RC reverse filter between the reversing 12V power supply line and the car light supply as follows.
Specifications: parameters: resistance (resistance (300 ohms----820 ohms 1/4W) electrolytic capacitors 10UF (50V withstand voltage)
(Red and blue are twisted together to connect the positive pole, black to the negative pole).
Wiring method: red wire is connected to the positive pole of the reversing light; black wire is connected to the iron taillight of the car taillight (ground), blue is connected to the rear view camera reversing detection line, as close as possible to the taillights to form a loop, and then fixed and then wrapped with electric insulating tape.
7. Automatically power off or black screen after DVR power on ?
Please check whether you set up the auto power off or screen auto saver time. If yes, please choose to turn off that options.
8. How do the four TPMS sensors match?
1. Press the left button and the right button simultaneously for 3 seconds to restore the data to the factory settings.
2. Take the four tire sensors and put them down for about 3 minutes.
3. 3 minutes later, press the left button 8 to enter the pairing mode: the left front wheel icon and - - flash, press the left button to select the tire to be matched, select the corresponding tire symbol and - - flash, at this time the corresponding tire Inflating (external sensor is directly screwed onto the air nozzle), after receiving the signal - becomes the pressure value indicating that the pairing is successful, then short press the left button to jump to the next tire, press the above steps to perform other tire matching, after the matching is completed Press and hold the M setting button for 3 seconds. BI saves and exits (no action is entered into the tire matching state, and the code mode is automatically exited after 3 minutes).
9. Why use a dash cam?
Dash cameras are rising in popularity and can be used by any driver who wishes to protect themselves while the road. Dash cameras provide the driver with safety and accountability by serving as an unbiased eyewitness in case of accidents or incidents. The recorded footage gives unquestionable evidence of what occurred before, during, and after an incident, should one occur. This footage will help save massive headaches and troubles when proving innocence in a car accident, or protecting yourself against false claims and insurance fraud. Dash cams can also record randomly occurring and interesting events that happen in everyday life. Dash cameras are also a popular choice for parents of new drivers, to help monitor the driving habits of their teenage drivers.
10. Are there various types of dash cams?
Two important features of dash cams to distinguish between are single-lens dash cams (also known as 1-channel dash cams) and dual-lens dash cams (also known as 2-channel dash cams).
Single-lens dash cams (1-channel dash cams) record from one camera lens and are usually mounted in the front windshield to record what’s happening in front of the vehicle.
Dual-lens dash cams (2-channel dash cams) come with two cameras – a forward-facing camera that is used to record what’s happening in front of the car and second camera that is usually used to record the rear external of the vehicle. The second camera can also sometimes be rotated to record the inside cockpit of the vehicle. Dual-lens dash cams with this internal recording feature are particularly useful for drivers more interested in what happens within the car such as taxi/UBER drivers. There are also dash cam models that are optimal for commercial purposes that are mounted externally on the rear of large trucks.